This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Specifications||- Pre-calibrated diaphragm washer and diaphragm bolt made up of AISI 316 stainless steel
- Exclusive check valve design: spheric section shaped made up of AISI 316 stainless steel
- Special "Dacromet"® treatment on head bolts and mounting rails
|Benefits||- Abrasion and corrosion proof
- Delivering high volumetric efficiencies
- Wide mechanical and chemical resistance and no maintenance
|Application||- For insecticides, pesticides, fungicides and weed killing products
- For N.Phuric acid, solvents, acids, hydrocarbons, alcohol, etc.
|Properties||- Double body head in polypropylene incorporating a die cast aluminium core
- Die cast aluminium crankcase incorporating a new cooling system
- Connecting rods of special bronze alloy
- Crankshaft stroke reduced, which increases diaphragm life, because the diaphragms are not stressed
- Exclusive technology of the piston profile to reduce friction on the diaphragm
- Manifold made of polypropylene
|Pumping height max. (m)||1.5|
|Pumping height max. discontinuous (m)||3|
|Max. temp (°C)||60|
|Oil type SAE||30|
|Shaft type||1 3/8" (6)|
|Max. revolutions (Rpm)||550|
|Ø Intake (mm)||50|
|Max. oil volume (l)||4,36|
|Ø Outlet (mm)||30|
No customer reviews for the moment.
NO registration required!