This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Application||- Semi-hydraulic low-pressure diaphragm pumps for weed control and liquid fertilisation
- The pumps AR DUE, AR202 and AR252 are diaphragm pumps for horticulture
|Properties||- All parts that come in contact with liquid are plastic-coated. The AR DUE, AR202 and AR252 pumps are made from anodised aluminium
The oil bath crank drive has a control tank (except the AR DUE)
Screws with galvanised protection treatment made from Dacromet
|Consists of||- Piston diaphragm pump with safety valve and air chamber (except for AR DUE, AR202 and AR252)
- The pumps are supplied with rubber membranes as standard (BLUEFLEX on demand)
|Technical information||- SP: pump with universal shaft as driving shaft
- Bp C: pump with a cardan shaft 1 3/8" 6 pieces
- Bp C/C: pump with through shaft: two-sided cardan shaft 1 3/8" – 6 piece – 1 3/8" – 6 piece
- BpTwin: pump with through shaft: two-sided cardan shaft 1 3/8" – 6 piece – 1 3/8" – 6 piece
|Max. temp (°C)||60|
|Shaft type||1 3/8" (6) + 1 3/8" (6)|
|Ø Intake (mm)||60|
|Ø Outlet (mm)||35|
|Max. revolutions (Rpm)||550|
No customer reviews for the moment.
NO registration required!