This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Specifications||- Anodised medium- and high-pressure pumps
All parts coming into contact with liquid are anodised (the AR30 and AR50 versions are plastic-coated)
|Benefits||- Long service life|
|Application||- For sprayers in fruit and wine growing (tall-growing crops)|
|Properties||- The crank drive case runs in an oil bath, with a control tank
- All screws are zinc-plated
|Consists of||- The pumps are equipped with rubber membranes as standard
- A safety valve is fitted as standard (except the AR303, AR403 and AR503)
- The protective cap is supplied with C/SP pumps as standard
|Technical information||- SP: pump with universal shaft as driving shaft
- C: pump with a cardan shaft 1 3/8" 6 pieces
- C/C: pump with through shaft: double-sided cardan shaft 1 3/8" – 6 pieces – 1 3/8" – 6 pieces
- C/SP: pump with through shaft: 1 3/8" - 6 pieces, universal shaft
|Max. temp (°C)||60|
|Shaft type||1 3/8" (6)|
|Max. revolutions (Rpm)||550|
|Material piston diaphragms||NBR|
|Ø Intake (mm)||25|
|Ø Outlet (mm)||18|
No customer reviews for the moment.
NO registration required!