Standard nozzles RS MMAT
Generate small and very small drops.
Applied in optimal weather conditions for all plant protection products.
Nozzles size: 01, 015, 02, 025, 03 , 04 , 05, 06, 08, 10, 15, 20
Spraying angle: 90°, 110° (norms by visi flow)
- Generate from fine drops spraying (Fine according to ASABE) to medium drops (Medium) provide the highest efficiency of treatments in optimal weather conditions
- Due to the care of the environment and to cut the risk of the smallest fraction drops drifting (<100 µm), are recommended for the following weather conditions: wind speed up to 2 m/s, temperature 12÷20°C and relative humidity above 60%
- The recommended optimal pressure range 1.5 ÷ 2.5 bar, hereof: low fraction volume susceptible to drift and evaporation (<100 µm), profitable proportion of the optimal volume of the drop fraction (100÷250 µm) to the other fractions and smaller load of the liquid system
- The maximum pressure range: 1,5÷5 bar (150÷500 kPa), optimum height range of the boom from 40 to 60 cm
- Universal use to combat fungal and viral diseases, pests and weeds, also the application of mixtures and liquid fertilizers
When ordering give us please: